So that's a wrap for 2018. Here are some of the events I'm looking forward to in 2019:
- Rainforest Writing Retreat on the Gold Coast Hinterland in June with a writing masterclass presented by Anna Campbell.
- Romance Writers of Australia Conference in Melbourne - flights are booked and so is half of my accommodation.
- Launch of the TWPC's Infection Anthology
My writing goals for 2019 are:
- Actually submit manuscripts. I've been a little slack in this area lately. But then again, I've been putting a lot of work into them.
- Submit, again, to the RNA's New Writer's Scheme. This is a very valuable opportunity.
- I've got the plan, the idea, and many scenes, so hopefully I will start on the sequel to Almost a Princess.
2019 is going to be a big year and I cannot wait.
All Almost A Princess A Short Read Awards Book Review Burdekin Characters Charity Conference Crime Novels Crime Writing Dogs In Fiction Editing Fantasy Novels Festivals Fiction Foreshadowing GenreCon Goals Just For Fun Lifestyle Motivation Plotting Point Of View Popular Fiction Group Queensland Writers Centre Rainforest Writing Retreat Reading Red Herrings Rivenhall Manor Romance Novels Romance Writers Of Australia Romantic Novelists' Association Setting Shadow Creek Books Thriller Novels Townsville Tropes TWPC Voice Writers Life Writing Writing Retreat Writing Workshop