So that's a wrap for 2018. Here are some of the events I'm looking forward to in 2019:
- Rainforest Writing Retreat on the Gold Coast Hinterland in June with a writing masterclass presented by Anna Campbell.
- Romance Writers of Australia Conference in Melbourne - flights are booked and so is half of my accommodation.
- Launch of the TWPC's Infection Anthology
My writing goals for 2019 are:
- Actually submit manuscripts. I've been a little slack in this area lately. But then again, I've been putting a lot of work into them.
- Submit, again, to the RNA's New Writer's Scheme. This is a very valuable opportunity.
- I've got the plan, the idea, and many scenes, so hopefully I will start on the sequel to Almost a Princess.
2019 is going to be a big year and I cannot wait.
All Awards Characters Conference Crime Writing Festivals Foreshadowing Lifestyle Plotting Point Of View Popular Fiction Group Red Herrings Romance Writers Of Australia Setting Tropes TWPC Writers Life Writing